Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is Soul Communication? - A Short Introduction to Profound Healing, Blessings and Guidance- Part 3 Third Eye Channel

Many spiritual practices focus on opening the Third Eye which is the third spiritual channel. Today, I am sharing a little bit more about this very special spiritual channel. The Third Eye is the energy center and channel that receives information and messages through images from the Soul World. It is a cherry-sized energy center located in the brain in the area of the pineal gland. To receive images of and from the Soul World is a very special gift and treasure. You may see Holy Saints, Buddhas, angels and more. You may see the Divine.

The key to opening the Third Eye is to have a strong and powerful Kundalini. The Kundalini is a foundational energy center located in the lower back, slightly above and in front of the tailbone. Kundalini energy feeds and nourishes the Third Eye. In ancient Chinese wisdom this very special energy center named the Snow Mountain Area. This is a Buddhist term. In Taoist teaching it is named the golden urn. In yoga it is named Kundalini. In traditional Chinese medicine it is named the Ming Men area. Ming means life, Men means gate. "Ming Men" means Life Gate. 

So, first let us locate the Kundalini which is the Ming Men area. Here is how to find it: 
Make a straight line from your navel directly to your back. Divide this line in three equal parts. Go back two-thirds of the way from your navel and then go down 2.5 cun (one cun equals the width of the thumb joint)

The Power and Significance of the Kundalini are as follows:
  • Kundalini is the key energy center for nourishing the kidneys
  • Kundalini provides energy food for the brain and the third eye
  • Kundalini is a center for rejuvenation and longevity 
  • Kundalini is a pre-natal energy center 
here is a practice to help you develop your Kundalini and i am honored to lead you through it. 

Body Power: Sit up straight. Close your eyes. Place the tip of your tongue gently against the roof of your mouth. Place one palm over the navel and the other over your kundalini. 

Soul Power: Say hello:
Dear Soul Mind Body of my Kundalini.
I love you
You have the power to nourish my kidneys; brain and Third Eye; rejuvenate my soul, heart, mind, and body; and prolong my life.
Do a good job
Thank you

Dear Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball,
I love you, honor you, and appreciate you. 
Please come to my kundalini to develop my kundalini.
I am extremely grateful. 
Please offer my kundalini a soul healing blessings as appropriate
Thank you 

Mind Power: Visualize Divine Love Peace Harmnoy Rainbow Light Ball rotating in your kundalini and radiating rainbow coloured light to your kidneys, spinal cord, brain, and Third Eye.  

Soul Power: chant silently or aloud

Develop my kundalini, thank you. Develop my kundalini, thank you. 
Develop my kundalini, thank you. Develop my kundalini, thank you.

Dear Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball, boosts my kundalini power thank you.
Dear Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball, boosts my kundalini power thank you.
Dear Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball, boosts my kundalini power thank you.
Dear Divine Love Peace Harmony Rainbow Light Ball, boosts my kundalini power thank you.

Chant for 15 mins.

Here is a beautiful blessing from Master Sha to help us open our third eye channels further. I love Master Sha's soul songs blessings, they fill me up with such joy, happiness and a sense of purpose. 
The purpose is to serve.


I look forward to sharing more practices with you as well as profound personal experiences with my own spiritual channels. if you enjoyed this blog please leave me your valuable feedback

1 comment:

  1. Dear Master Kirsten, thank you so much for this teaching on the Kundalini and how to keep it boosted as our channels develop and expand. With love and gratitude for the practices <3

    ReplyDelete